- New [Pro Only] – Backup and Restore your database to and from Dropbox. Go to the Settings for this option. I highly recommend you backup the database to Dropbox often (weekly, or every few rounds). Database corruptions do happen and the best defense is to backup often so that you can restore to a good copy. If you lost your phone, you will still be able to restore the settings/database from Dropbox when you get a new phone! Note: backup to Dropbox is NOT automatic. You need to do it manually in the Settings.
- New [Pro Only] – New stats added: Average Putt/GIR – This gives you a better idea who’s a better putter after hitting green in regulation.
- New [Pro Only] – Filter rounds based on player. Goto ‘Players + Teams’, click on a player from the list and you will be able to show only the rounds for the selected player participated in.
- New [Pro Only] – Now when searching for courses from easyscorecard.net, you can just enter the state name. All results from the state will be returned. Works best for North American courses.
- New – Added partial support for QVGA (320×240) phones. The app may not look 100% good on low-resolution devices.
- New – Backing up database will also backup the Settings to the SD card at the same time. When restoring Settings (e.g. getting a new phone), select ‘Settings’ from the restore list.
- New – Now you can manually add/edit (or delete) weather info for a round. Goto Round Summary, click ‘Properties’, then select ‘Weather Info’.
- New – Streamlined the sharing user interface.
This entry was posted in Releases
. Bookmark the permalink
. Both comments and trackbacks are currently closed.